Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 4: Texture Challenge
So I am always blog hopping and finding cool websites. I found this awesome site called I heart faces. It is for photographers and anyone interested in photography. They have some many different techniques they post about, and you can to learn a lot of things, they have different challenges that you can enter to win. This week is textures. Here is my photo below. Don't forget to go and vote for me {see post below} today at noon voting ends.

Hope you like it as much as I do!! I would love to hear from you!


17 comments:

Denise said...

WOW! Beautiul

Brianna Swisher Photography said...

this is really cute! I love her facial expression and her blue eyes really pop with the textured grey background!

puna said...

Wow, very cute!

Elizabeth said...

gorgeous...the colors are wonderful in this picture..great job!

CPost said...

Beautiful!!

KrisJ said...

Love the eyes! Great photo! Great use of texture!

The Daily Bee said...

Beautiful. Nice texture!

Bunch of Barrons said...

This is gorgeous...great job!

Chantena said...

Love this.....her expression is FAB!

Buckeroomama said...

Such a rich photo --the colors, the texture... love it!

Color [Me] Happy said...

Love the spunk in this photo + her eyes are amazing! What lens are you currently shooing with? It is awesome!

Jen said...

Love it!! Check out those eyes!!

Heather and Trevor said...

Wow! I can't believe that A) this is my daughter and how cute she looks! Eeek! :) and B) How amazing you are a taking and creating photos! Holy cow! Talan-TED! I LOVE IT! Can't wait to put it up on my wall! :) Again, you're amazing!

Jan said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Serendipity Photography by Jenny Porter said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Wow, that's very eye catching. Adorable!

April W said...

Very pretty. Great texture. Thanks for sharing