Sunday, February 28, 2010

Enter to win a free session + $50 print credit.

Okay so I finally figured out how to publish my Facebook page for Framed Photography, it has only taken me 3 months to do so.  And I normally am not so computer challenged.  I just kept not publishing it so I could add more pictures, and then I couldn't find it.  Anyways it is up and going, and so I am not my only fan, I thought I would give away a session. I know you are probably thinking it is sad that I have to bribe people to be my fans.. but I thought it would be a fun chance to do a contest too.  

So you can get up to 3 entries to win. Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry.  

1. Become a Fan on Facebook. {It that simple}

2. Post a comment on your facebook page that links back to my site: www.myframedphotography.blogspot.com

3. Do a post on your blog about this giveaway and post a link back to this site. 


And just because I can -- Here is a sneak peak....






12 comments:

~ m said...

I used Dave's facebook, does that count? ;)

Ryan, Helen and Kids said...

Fan... Check

Ryan, Helen and Kids said...

Comment on FB.... check

Ryan, Helen and Kids said...

Post on my blog.... check

Kendra said...

Oh I did all three but left comments on facebook. Sorry

so Post on blog

Kendra said...

Comment of facebook

Kendra said...

and I became a fan...obviously :)

The McCulloughs said...

Oh my gosh! She looks so amazing in these pics! I am in love the with the lighting on the first one! I am totally a fan of you, but don't really do it all on facebook, so I will try, but not making any promises!

Unknown said...

I am not a facebooker or whatever. Darn! I am really needing a session too.

Heather and Trevor said...

Beautiful pictures! And no you don't need to bribe anyone to be a fan! haha - totally a fan now though! :)

Stefanie Miller said...

What a coincidence! I just saw some of your work in my friend Stef Bassett's home and thought that was just what I was looking for for Rebekah's 2-year-old pictures. I became a fan and posted a link on facebook (I don't have a blog). You do a great job! Thanks for the contest too.

Jeff and Lori said...

All three!!! I hope we are in Southern Utah when we have our children so you can do their newborns!!!