Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am a super blog hopper. I love checking out people's blog, and then their favorite blogs. Today my kids were in their rooms playing. Chloe was suppose to be taking a nap. I should have been editing pictures. Instead I was blog hopping {for seriously like an 1 1/2, it went by fast too}. There are soo many talented people out there and the whole blogging world is so amazing that people can share their passions and talents. I have decided to try to start cooking more, and trying out new recipes. My new favorite site is ahintofhoney.blogspot.com there are so many good recipes. And the other one I love is www.gourmetmomonthego.com they have the cutest little kids food ideas. Check them out! If you have a favorite cooking or craft blog I would love to hear it. {please leave a comment}

Anyways on to the reason I am here. I had the opportunity to take pictures of the cutest little girl. Oh my goodness this little girl is such a beauty! She was sooo good, and I just keep wanting to try out all my girl stuff I have been collecting {since I have 3 girls I have plenty} and she let me. Here are a few of my favorites!



And my favorite...

5 comments:

Jessica said...

could she be any sweeter?? You got so many great shots. Good job baby Ava and good job Brittany. They are adorable!

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

I love them! Brittany, they are adorable. I Can't wait to see the other pics. Thanks so much Brittany.

The McCulloughs said...

They turned out soo cute! She is such a darling baby! I LOVE the ones with the pearls and big black bow and of course the last one is to die for!

Michelle Kane said...

She is super sweet. Love all your props and backgrounds. I have that exact same damask hat box that I've been wanting to incorporate in a shoot! Great minds. :-)

Heather and Trevor said...

So cute! I think the last one is my favorite! Great job as usual! :)