Thursday, March 25, 2010

From These:




To this: 


This is hanging in her room.
I got the idea off another photographer, which now I feel bad because I can't even give credit to them.
Now I just have to figure out if I want to put anything above it, like vinyl lettering.  Any ideas? 

If you want to make something like this, here is how.  Collect your pictures.  And then go to this link and download the polaroid zip file. http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/freedownloads/ht/polaroidframe.htm 
Open it up in photoshop.  The trick is, is to unlock your bottom layer {there is actually a symbol on the right hand corner that looks like a lock} If you double click it, it unlocks it, so now you can make your picture be the bottom layer.  Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions!

4 comments:

~ m said...

this turned out super cute, Brit!

The McCulloughs said...

This did turn out very cute! Good idea and her pictures really are soo cute!

Clu, Meg, Max, Tali said...

I love it! What room is this? did is used to be emma's green room? It has been too long...where does the time go?

Heather and Trevor said...

This turned out sooo cute! Glad you did this one. I think vinyl letters above would be darling!